This is a basic gooey chocolate fudge recipe which can be adapted using a variety of ingredients. My favourite variations are rocky road and the delicious white chocolate and pistachio version in the video. The recipe for rocky road is included below, but you can substitute the marshmallows, nuts and cranberries for your favourite variations.
- 1 x 375g tin of condensed milk
- 200g chocolate
- 1.5 cups coconut (shredded or desicated is ok)
- 1/2 cup pistacho nuts
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup marshmallows
- Heat water in a saucepan, place large stainless steel bowl over so no steam escapes
- Melt chocolate and condensed milk together, stirring regularly
- Add half of the marshmallows to the mixture and stir through until melted.
- Remove from heat when melted and stir through dry ingredients
- Save remaining marshmallows until the mixture has slightly cooled to prevent them from melting
- Spoon all of mixture into a large, lined tray. You can use a flat tray or a long decorated shape as shown in the video.
- Refrigerate for at least several hours, preferably over night
- Remove from tray, slice into even pieces and serve. Or hide it under your bed so you can eat alone without sharing a single piece.