Gone Chocco is our own unique format chocolate class, aimed at beginners who want to produce unique gifts at home without spending a fortune on equipment. Our class is structured to allow you to spend as much time making chocolates as possible, with demonstrations designed to get you started and assist you in producing amazing chocolates to take home and enjoy later.
For an all inclusive cost of $55, you will spend the entire 3 hours eating, learning and making your own chocolate creations. Visit the Facebook event page if you have questions or book your ticket here.
The Easter Class Times
|Friday 11th April 2014||-||-||6pm – 9pm|
|Saturday 12th April 2014||10am – 1pm||2pm – 5pm||-|
|Sunday 13th April 2014||-||2pm – 5pm||-|
|Monday 14th April 2014||-||-||6pm – 9pm|
- Introduction: Chocolate tasting and discussion of couverture and compound varieties
- Demonstration: Melting, working with molds, filling chocolates, easter eggs, swirled and painted chocolates, and flavourings
- Hands On: Make your own filled chocolates, swirled or painted chocolates, easter eggs or whatever inspires you
- Demonstration: Decorations, basket, tear drop and a lollypop using coloured cocoa butter transfer sheets
- Hands On: While your molded chocolates set, try your hand at the easy dessert decorating ideas you were just shown to impress at your next dinner party. Then finish off your chocolates by decorating them and packaging them up in our range of bags or boxes to take home or give as gifts.
- More than 60 mixed mold designs and 15 Easter designs including eggs, ducks, bunnies, chicks, presents, wheels, thongs, lips, hearts, skates, skulls, moustaches, flowers, lollypops, butterflys, leaves, shells, fish, cherubs, clowns, teddy bears, hats, robots, fairies, frogs, santas, snowmen, bells, xmas trees, stars, plus a range of naughty molds for hens parties. Some molds are silicon or polycarbonate, while others are home use plastic so you can experience the different types.
- 25+ chocolate flavoured oils including red liquorice, butter rum, blueberry, strawberry, cheesecake, butterscotch, lemon, key lime, bubble gum, cotton candy, orange, mint, caramel, keoke coffee, apricot, banana creme, cherry, peanut butter, liquorice, english toffee, butterscotch, orange creme, root beer (sarsparilla), watermelon and more …
- Powdered and liquid oil based colours to mix any combination
- Many kg’s of Nestle, Callebaut and generic chocolate brands in dark, milk and white.
The Venue & Location
- We’re based in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia.
- We are working from the Greenhive Kitchen on Vulture Street in West End, just 10 minutes drive from the city.
- The kitchen offers bench space for a maximum of 20 guests with plenty of fridge space to cool chocolates.