A gluten free filo pastry from the food fair last weekend along with some Tofutti Ricotta Cheese help to create this basic recipe for Pizza Scrolls.
- Premade Gluten Free ‘Filo’ Pastry
- Tofutti Ricotta Cheese
- 10 sun dried tomatoes
- 1/2 cup loosely packed basil
- 3 bacon rachers or pieces of ham
- Optional: Salami or Pancetta
- Optional: Pesto Mayo to serve
- Place a piece of pastry onto a clean board or bench
- Spread with a layer of tomato paste
- Add a layer of Tofutti Ricotta Cheese
- Sprinkle finely chopped bacon, sun dried tomato, salami, basil and other ingredients evenly over the flat piece of pastry.
- Starting at 1 side, carefully and evenly roll the pastry to form a sausage shape
- Using a sharp knife, cut ‘wheels’ from the sausage shape which are just under an inch thick
- Place these wheels on a greased or foiled baking tray
- Cook for 15 – 20 minutes at 180 Celcius