A gluten free cookie that is delicious, buttery and packed with chunks of flavour.
- 2.5 cups gf plain flour
- 1tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup butter (or coconut oil for dairyfree )
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2tsp vanilla essence
- 1 cup white choc chips or 1/2 block chopped
- 1/2 cup cranberries
- 1/2 cup cashew pieces.
- whisk butter, sugars, vanilla.
- Add eggs, whisk.
- Add dry ingredients, mix to form soft dough.
- Refrigerate for an hour, then roll into balls, flatten and bake at 180degrees C for 25 minutes.